About Me

My photo
Deep South, United States
Consultant, inventor, mentor, chess coach,. Current projects involve No Till Farming and staving off blindness due to cataracts among other projects. I also do confidential ghost writing (without taking any published credit. My current blindness makes me put this on hold for a while. I should have one eye working again in about four months. Fact, fiction, all subjects considered. I have heard My daughter Jennifer is alive. I would love it if she were to contact me here. I understand she would like to know me. I have sent a message by circuitous route. I can only hope. My posted Email works as well. We have four decades to catch up on.
EUREKA IDEAS UNLIMITED

This blog has been up for more than a year. The intent was to generate dialogues about serious problems and ideas. It has been almost exclusively a monologue. I have not been looking for large numbers of participants.

I would be quite happy with a few dozen imaginative, creative, thoughtful and inventive people who wish to address serious problems and issues. If anyone has any ideas about how to attract such a talented group I will certainly pay attention. I am not as computer conversant as I would wish. Anyone who could help in this regard would find me receptive to sharing my skills in other areas.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

For Jennifer

My long lost daughter,
I tried to post some pictures here for you but my eyes are almost useless at the moment and I don't know my way around the computer. The links to the pictures wound up on another of my blogs called Anthropositor's Posts. http://anthropositorsposts.blogspot.com
If I typed that right, you should be able to click the links and a couple of pictures of me at a chessboard about a year ago may pop up. I very much look forward to knowing you, and in three or four months I expect to be able to see again with at least one eye. If you know how to post pictures and can post a fairly large one, I would be delighted to get an idea what you look like. I am so glad to hear you are alive. Life certainly has a lot of bumps to it doesn't it? I'm sure we will have much to talk about. I lost track of your mom and your brothers and sisters in your very first year. I hope they are well but I realize that may not be the case.Although the other children were not actually mine, I have fond memories of them, particularly Spooky and Skippy. I do hope life has been good to them.
. I would very much like to see what you look like, but for a few months anyway, it would have to be a fairly large picture. Do you know how to post pictures on the internet and things of that sort?
Your prodigal father.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dad. I sent you some pictures via email but will attempt to post one or two here as well. I hope at least the links will work. the first my highschool graduation pic the second me at approx. 32 years old. I hope these work.

Anonymous said...

The Father I've Never Known
dedicated to anthropositor

In every crowd you face I see
then I find it's just a fantasy
I search for you but you're not there,
I feel an emptiness beyond compare.
I wonder if you think of me the way I think of you
I think how I miss you and wonder if you miss me too
If I could speak to you, I wonder what you'd say.
Would you tell me you love me or send me on my way?
Would you hold me close and tell me everything's okay?
Or would you turn your back on me and simply walk away?
Though I've grown up and many years have flown,
I'll never stop loving the father I've never known

Anthropositor said...

I haven't seen this before now dear. It has apparently been here for up to a dozen years. I only stumbled in here because I got stuck in a feedback loop at skincellforum. Perhaps this will also be a feedback loop? Love Dad.

Blog Archive