About Me

My photo
Deep South, United States
Consultant, inventor, mentor, chess coach,. Current projects involve No Till Farming and staving off blindness due to cataracts among other projects. I also do confidential ghost writing (without taking any published credit. My current blindness makes me put this on hold for a while. I should have one eye working again in about four months. Fact, fiction, all subjects considered. I have heard My daughter Jennifer is alive. I would love it if she were to contact me here. I understand she would like to know me. I have sent a message by circuitous route. I can only hope. My posted Email works as well. We have four decades to catch up on.
EUREKA IDEAS UNLIMITED

This blog has been up for more than a year. The intent was to generate dialogues about serious problems and ideas. It has been almost exclusively a monologue. I have not been looking for large numbers of participants.

I would be quite happy with a few dozen imaginative, creative, thoughtful and inventive people who wish to address serious problems and issues. If anyone has any ideas about how to attract such a talented group I will certainly pay attention. I am not as computer conversant as I would wish. Anyone who could help in this regard would find me receptive to sharing my skills in other areas.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Obscene Entertainment

In a distant place I may not return to
people laughing together with smiley faces
posted words they could not understand
lightly as if they were only lyrics to a song

I won't repeat them though I have more right
than some
but not enough to speak those words

Now away from there I rage still
I am glad I was not silent-

Little children!

Angel of death
is not a song
to party to

words of such atrocities
must be heard
so we don't forget

but never should they pass
the lips of dilettantes
who have not been tortured
beyond all sanity

never by those
who scream for fun
sing and strum
play and jump

these words are
for the broken ones
and those who wouldn't die

don't sing them scream them
say them think them

don't celebrate your innocence
in such a way
with smiley faces

and ignorant laughter
thinking you know
bless fate that you know not

for none can tell
to what red hell
his sightless soul can stray

Hear me!

1 comment:

serenity said...

WONDERFUL ~*

Blog Archive