About Me

My photo
Deep South, United States
Consultant, inventor, mentor, chess coach,. Current projects involve No Till Farming and staving off blindness due to cataracts among other projects. I also do confidential ghost writing (without taking any published credit. My current blindness makes me put this on hold for a while. I should have one eye working again in about four months. Fact, fiction, all subjects considered. I have heard My daughter Jennifer is alive. I would love it if she were to contact me here. I understand she would like to know me. I have sent a message by circuitous route. I can only hope. My posted Email works as well. We have four decades to catch up on.
EUREKA IDEAS UNLIMITED

This blog has been up for more than a year. The intent was to generate dialogues about serious problems and ideas. It has been almost exclusively a monologue. I have not been looking for large numbers of participants.

I would be quite happy with a few dozen imaginative, creative, thoughtful and inventive people who wish to address serious problems and issues. If anyone has any ideas about how to attract such a talented group I will certainly pay attention. I am not as computer conversant as I would wish. Anyone who could help in this regard would find me receptive to sharing my skills in other areas.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Letter To Owner of Cambridge Institute

Mr. Martin Sussman
Cambridge Institute For Better Vision

Hello Mr. Sussman,

A number of months ago, I wrote a rather detailed letter to you expressing interest in sharing some of my ideas with you. I never got a direct response, but I did get some advertisements for Eye Max Plus from your company.

As it happens, aside from my blog, Eureka Ideas Unlimited at eurekaideasunlimited.blogspot.com I have also made more than 1100 posts on Skin Cell forum, some of them quite detailed and comprehensive on health issues, including cataracts and the state of the medical arts concerning them.

I have also read your book, The Program For Better vision. It is no longer a surprise to me that I have not yet gained an audience with an ophthalmologist on the breaking edge of current surgical procedures. They do, after all, keep themselves quite well insulated from those not initiated in their closed fraternity.

I expect that one day soon, I shall be reviewing your book, both on my blog and on Skin Cell Forum. Unlike my relatively new blog, the forum has a pretty large readership and I am certainly one of the most serious regular contributors there.I am known as Anthropositor.

Once again, I extend you the invitation to contact me, and/or to invite any surgeons you may know to review my various posts, and to contact me for a dialogue which could be of benefit to a great many people.

You sir, are not a member of the closed medical society. You have even shown some indication that you were prepared to break new ground here and there. Was it just to make some money? Or do your motivations run deeper? Please advise.

This invitation is also extended to anyone in or out of medicine with an interest in innovation in the field of cataracts. This medical problem is growing exponentially, and should not be left exclusively in the hands of complacent "experts."

H. C. Benson

4 comments:

Mad said...

How about writing something interesting. You bore the hell out of all of us.

Fortunately the world doesn't revolve around North Americans like you. As I'm sure you realize. Bush might be your god, but he's just an imbecile to the rest of the world. That's why your country needs foreigners like myself to keep it running, because you're all practically donkeys.

If there is anyone that needs to seek help, it is you with your twisted, old fashioned, backward and colonial view of society.

Don't worry about warning women of me, despite my hidden agenda and inner most feelings, I am a way better person than you are. And believe me, I get a whole lot more action than you. I am interesting and unique, not some boring old fart.
Live life by your feelings and desires, not by educational / societal / financial and other such man made materialistic constraints.
I have a whole lot more criticism of you, bring it loser....

Anthropositor said...

This is what ronnie b. says about himself in his profile:

A smart, intelligent, well-travelled and confident man. The reason I'm a Mad Man is because I am too nice to people ... until they cross me.

It took him a good number of days to come up with this witty reply to my comment on his remarks on his own blog. My response was, I presume, not entirely kind. Perhaps after my morning coffee, I might go back to take a look at what I said.

I feel pretty sure that nationalities did not come up. I am even more certain that I said nothing at all about our current political "leadership."

Furthermore Sir, (using the term loosely) it is quite clear that my comment did not bore you. I also suspect that my comment has already been deleted by you from your blog.

What that means is that my comment caused some intense attempts at thought on your part. I certainly applaud the effort this must have taken for someone with your apparent lack of skill in the practice.

So happy to have been of help. Do keep up the struggle to be a normal person. ...or at least as normal as it is possible for you to get. Your current anger is only a minuscule first step. But it is a start...

Anthropositor said...

Uh, Ronnie,

After a delicious cup of coffee, I did go back and look for my original message to you. IT'S GONE.

Notice anything ronnie?

You censor rather than respond on your own blog, as a real man would do. This is the mark of a bully, a blowhard and a coward.

Now let us go back to your second sentence; "You bore the hell out of all of us." Could you be troubled by multiple disfunctional personalities? If so, do your best to try to find a decent one in the bunch and nurture it as best you can.


And as to your last line...
"I have a whole lot more criticism of you, bring it loser...."

Bring it where? You erase it. It never even gets up on your blog. Hard to erase it entirely from your mind though, isn't it? Okay ronnie, your turn. Put me in my place.

Want to have a bigger audience? I am not hard to find elsewhere on the internet, where the readership is much greater than it is on my humble new blog.

Ah, ronnie, if only you had some talent to go along with your attitude, we could have a rip-roaring good time...

Anthropositor said...

Today, Sunday, July 15, ronnie b left me two comments with not even as much merit as his first attempt seen above. He really has a thing about us "Yankees."

He is apparently British. I wonder, my British friends, if he could get any of you who went through the Second World War allied with us to echo his sentiments.

I would happily publish his rants if I get requests to do so, but they are just the thinly veiled threats and psychotic rants of a mentally ill person.

(I note that the coward has also deleted my second comment on his blog. He has responded not to one specific thing I have said. Nothing but ranting and name calling. The fellow is probably unredeemably deranged.)

Do read the various rants of his on his own blog. Let me know if there is any interest here in hearing what he said in his two new comments.

But so far, I have seen not a single shred of merit in anything he has said, and since he doesn't show me even the guts to respond on his own blog specifically to my
comments.

Those who do drop into his blog might want to make any comments you might have very brief. They likely won't make it to the public.

And ronnie, I don't know if you can get help from your national health service. They may have dumped the mentally ill population on the streets as the US did in the seventies. But you can probably get some meds to sedate you and make you less of a danger to yourself and the people around you, especially your employer and girl "friends".

Meanwhile, if you think your remarks have any merit at all, you can certainly publish them on your blog. Having a bit if trouble with coherent sentences now though, aren't you?

Blog Archive